My name is Giffari from Indonesia
My goal in making this discussion forum is I want to ask for help from those of you who have references to tutorials on making thermoelectric peltier (cooler) simulations from geometry to the results of simulations. I may request that reference be used as a reference for simulation work as a final assignment. on campus. Please help. If someone has, ask for help to reply to this discussion.
Thank you for the help.
Tutorial of Making Simulation Thermoelectric Cooler (Peltier)
- 579 Views
- Last Post 14 January 2019
Sorry before, is it the same as making a simulation of thermoelectric cooler (peltier) with a thermoelectric generator (TEG)?
The above resources are to provide you guidance on how thermoelectric simulations are perfomed, starting from geometry to analysis of results.
TEC: Input - current, Output - temperature difference
TEG: Input - temperature difference, Output - current
Owh, oke and one more question after obtaining the results is the temperature difference from the thermoelectric simulation whether these results can be used as input to find out the results of the distribution of temperature, humidity and air velocity on the cool box cooling system? i'm sorry
Giffari, no need to apologize. Since you're dealing with a multiphysics problem, with Ansys AIM you can perform a thermal-electric analysis and then use the temperature difference to conduct a thermal-flow analysis.
Oke. Mr. Oh yeah one question again can we combine thermoelectric with heatsinks and fans to find out the temperature distribution and contour in the coolbox, for example? is there a tutorial?
- All Categories
- Community Rules, Guidelines, and Tips
- News & Announcements
- Student Products
- Pre and Post Processing
- Physics Simulation
- Tutorials, Articles and Textbooks
- Installation and Licensing
- Student Competition Teams
- eMasters Degree from UPM
- Site Feedback
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 Another Work bench only opening a grey window
- 2 Need to help with dimension and changes, since it seems I am not able to do diff. in SpaceClaim 19.2
- 3 Deleting Cells by using Separate Cells with Mark Register
- 4 Ansys 19.2 student version installation problem
- 5 Wrong results for lift force every simulation