what are the input and output for vibration for ansys program
- 118 Views
- Last Post 07 October 2018
AIM vibration analysis is limited to Modal analysis.
The inputs to the Modal analysis are: geometry, material, and support boundary conditions. No force or non-zero displacement is allowed in a Modal analysis. The outputs from a Modal analysis are a set of Mode Shapes and Modal Frequencies.
If you use ANSYS Mechanical instead of AIM, then in addition to Modal Analysis there is Harmonic Response, Random Vibration, Response Spectrum and Transient Structural as well as Explicit Dynamics.
What did you want to simulate?
- All Categories
- Community Rules, Guidelines, and Tips
- News & Announcements
- Student Products
- Pre and Post Processing
- Physics Simulation
- Tutorials, Articles and Textbooks
- Installation and Licensing
- Student Competition Teams
- eMasters Degree from UPM
- Site Feedback
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 Fluent wave elevation
- 2 Can't manage to make a gear analysis to work from a Solidworks assembly
- 3 Hello, as I said before I am continuing with one design of a part of an moto-engine and now 1
- 4 Bolt pretension causes high compressive stress exceeding UTS but deformation is only 0.2mm
- 5 Drop test, 16kg kettlebell onto a floor tile