What does the symbol crossed out tick mark on a body in the tree outlineindicate in Meshing?
Meaning of the symbol crossed out tick mark on a body in the tree outline indicate in Meshing
- 5.5K Views
- Last Post 18 March 2019
A suppressed body is indicated by a crossed out tick mark on a body in the tree. This body(s) will not be meshed or sent to the solver. A part may be suppressed by right clicking on the Part branch in the feature Tree Outline and clicking Suppress Part. The Suppress Part command suppresses all bodies that belong to the part. An "X" icon will appear in the feature Tree Outline when a part is suppressed (all bodies are suppressed). If some bodies in the part are already suppressed when the suppress command is clicked, they will remain suppressed and the unsuppressed bodies will become suppressed.
If u mean green colored crossed out tick,
This symbol appears for a meshed body within the Geometry folder, or for a multibody part whose child bodies are all meshed.
Means the body has been successfully meshed.
- All Categories
- Community Rules, Guidelines, and Tips
- News & Announcements
- Student Products
- Pre and Post Processing
- Tutorials, Articles and Textbooks
- Installation and Licensing
- Physics Simulation
- Student Competition Teams
- eMasters Degree from UPM
- Site Feedback
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 Problem with enclosure function for honeycomb pipe
- 2 I keep getting 'Your product license has numerical problem size limits..' when solving
- 3 Convergence Solution
- 4 Cell Zone condition is not showing and wall does not show system coupling option
- 5 SnapFit Non-linear analysis Force Convergence Issue